Thanks to all of our gear we made it without frostbite and really not too cold :) Here are the pooches LOVING the walk and even the ice- Moose fell on his caboose a few too many times.
I was so excited to go into the new classrooms and see CARPET and SINKS! It is getting SO CLOSE or so it appears at least :) This is a picture of my FAVORITE room in the building! My classroom looks the same exact except I will only have 1 wall of windows where as this one has 2 walls.
I HAD to include this picture because it was SO CUTE! This is one of my little students wearing his parka :O)

It has been cold but it has actually been ok when outside for short periods of time and lots of layers. Unfortunately our house is cold!!! Last night some of our pipes froze again and water was on our kitchen floor and carpet- UGH! Oh well-- internet is reallllllyyyy sssllllooowwww here so I am going to sign off for now- Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment