At the end of February I went into Anchorage again for the Alaska Statewide Special Education Conference and had yet another, GREAT trip! Oh, and I learned a lot too! When we flew in, Chris picked a few of us up at the airport and the first stop was Taco Bell followed by Walmart. Chris dropped us off at the hotel after since it was like 1 am by that time and the conference started the next morning. When I got to my hotel room I found a vase of full of roses waiting in the room ☺ They were BEAUTIFUL!
The first 2 days of the conference for me were devoted to FASD. We listened to a great speaker and all in all the conference was informative and interesting. The evenings were filled with great friends and much fun. Chris and I went to Glacier Brewhouse (DELICIOUS!) for dinner Saturday night and a lot of the teachers met up to go out to eat, shopping, etc the other nights. We all had a blast hanging out as always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment