It’s official! I have accepted a job in Anchorage at Bowman Elementary as a structured learning classroom teacher for students with autism in grades 3-6! I was really hoping for this position and am SO EXCITED for next school year. I’ve talked to a few of the staff/team members (that’s right… there’s actually more than one special ed. teacher there) who I’ll be working with and it seems like a great fit for me ☺ From what I understand I will working with about 4-7 students and two paraprofessionals. I will have the same group of kids all day… I’m pretty happy about that too!
It’s sad and really going to be hard to leave my friends and students in Kongiganak next week… but I definitely have something to look forward to. I’m grateful for the awesome experience I have had out here and hope for many more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment