YESTERDAY these thoughts finally ended because our new fourwheeler came in. We got a red Honda Foreman 500 (Rachel, Garnet and I all split the cost) and we named her Sassy. Rachel plans to paint orange flames on it. Should be pretty sweet.
Housing is supposedly looking really positive and our principal is hoping to hear something official SOON! Who knows when soon is but I hope it means this weekend! Setting myself up for failure, I know, but still...
As soon is we are moved into the new houses I will be ready for company ;) We have a NYO tournament and our cultural heritage week the same week in october this year. I'm just saying.... IF someone wanted to visit, that would be the PERFECT time!
I'm currently in Toksook now with 8 Junior High kids for a cross country meet in the morning. It was a really bumpy ride because of the wind and rain. A few of the kids even needed puke bags- bleh! Toksook is where the course goes up the mountain. Since it has rained so much, the trail is pure mud and extremely slippery. On the way down the mountain I totally wiped out and the whole right side of my body was covered in mud. Kids got a good laugh out of it at least. Ok well it's 9:40 and the kids are driving me crazy now. They are a great group but I forgot how wound and full of energy junior high kids are. These kids can't sit in one place for more than 3 minutes. Then they insist they need to go to a different room for 2 minutes then a different room again. Gosh I feel old and annoyed- I have threatened them with bed time a few times already! I'll post the outcome of the race tomorrow!
THANK GOD it is a 3 day weekend plus an inservice day on Tuesday. I will enjoy a much needed break from kids already :)
No comments:
Post a Comment