Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving each year Kong School hosts a Thanksgiving feast for the community. I didn't take pictures on my camera this year because I was serving people their food but if you look at the ones from last year... it's looked about the same except we are in a new school this year. I did however take pictures at the 'teacher' Thanksgiving get-together on Thanksgiving day! We hosted it at our house this year and Garnet's dad was in town and cooked the turkey. Mr. Daugaard (principal), Michele, Dustin, Garent, her dad, Rachel, Oscar and Sheila's whole family joined us! It was a really great time. After we had lunch, Margaret called and invited me over for more food. I went to visit her then Bertha called and then Letisha- of course I couldn't say no! If you see me on Christmas and I weigh 100 lbs more than last time-- you will know why! I wish I could have been with my own family but couldn't have asked for a better Kong family!
Here is part of my Kong family--

Mmmmmm all the food-- I can't believe I forgot a picture of the dessert table though!
This is most of the crew...



Sheila's daughter and friend were having fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment