Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ice Fishing Excursion!

I went on another ice fishing excursion this year! Oscar called and invited us to fish with him-- and we saw many other friends on the lake as well. I didn't have much luck... only caught one little fish while others were catching about 15-30... but it was still a lot of fun!

When people get bored ice fishing they like to throw a fish to the birds nearby and watch them all fight-- it's actually pretty cool. One bird will get the fish try to fly away- another will attack so the fish is dropped and the cycle repeats over and over.


Dolly reluctantly smiling for a picture...

Rachel caught some fish too!

I love his parka!

A couple of students watching the fishing holes...

My little Tom Cod.

The fishing hole where I caught my one and only little Tom Cod!

I'm holding Gideon's fish- pretending I caught more than one :)

Gideon caught 2 for the price of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment