We have finally finished decorating the new house (with the help of Garnet's mom who looked at the colors in our house and shopped for good deals to coordinate with everything else). I LOVE having the house look/feel a little more homey! Now if only we had flush toilets. Oh yes... luxury or running water and now the situation is worse than at the old house. For 18 days(and counting!) we have no been allowed to put any liquid down any drain of our house. The lift station below the house is broken apparently and we are waiting for a part to come in. Even when the part comes in the maintnence guys don't want to work on it because it's so freaking cold and windy all the time! They prefer to wait until spring or summer- understandably. My principal says they will do it... but I know they don't want to. I guess we will see what happens. In the mean time we can not put water down the sink drain (we could at the old house) we can not shower(we could at the old house) we can not use the flush toilet (that's right we caved after 2 weeks of walking to school in the middle of the night for the bathroom and we broke out the honeybucket again) and we can't use our washing machine! BLAH! It's just been one of those school years!!!! It can't get too much worse though right? That's what I try to tell myself at least. Anywho... here are all the wonderful pictures of our new house!
Moose on his throne in MY room-

I think he likes the new room...

Yes, Moose has his own decor too...

The curtains actually have all colors of the living room and kitchen in them!

Like our artwork?!

My mom sent a nativity from the Oldenburg Creche Shop! When the kids come over they like to play with the figurines-- I remember doing that when I was a kid.

The kitchen is still probably my favorite part of the house (big surprise there...)

Our Christmas tree table-- we are ready for the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment