Last weekend we went to Bethel to celebrate Rachel's Birthday(we celebrated it a week early because I planned things and of course I would manage to get the dates mixed up!!!). This was the first time in the past 2 years we have decided to leave the village to just go have fun! I didn't take many pictures but I did get pictures of her cake! I bought a little cake at AC in Bethel and Chris and I decorated it while Rachel was taking a nap. It is supposed to be a fish on the top... maybe my 4 years of art class didn't pay off so much for this cake decorating... but it was still delicious and had some pretty cool colored flame candles on it!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Rachel's Birthday in Bethel!
Last weekend we went to Bethel to celebrate Rachel's Birthday(we celebrated it a week early because I planned things and of course I would manage to get the dates mixed up!!!). This was the first time in the past 2 years we have decided to leave the village to just go have fun! I didn't take many pictures but I did get pictures of her cake! I bought a little cake at AC in Bethel and Chris and I decorated it while Rachel was taking a nap. It is supposed to be a fish on the top... maybe my 4 years of art class didn't pay off so much for this cake decorating... but it was still delicious and had some pretty cool colored flame candles on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment