This is the picture that was taken at the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening. Now I know you Lower 48ers don't know the teaching staff here in Kong BUT let's just say, only two of these people are on the Kong staff. Plus, there are no Kong students in the picture. I don't know half of the people pictured here. I'm sure these people all worked hard to help us get a new school and I do appreciate that. I just think it would have been nice to have a photo of all students and staff taken in front of the new school. I'm sorry I don't have one to show you.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
SORRY for the wait!
FINALLY got a chance to blog again and I have pretty much spent my whole day doing so! I have heard that NUMEROUS people have been asking when I would blog again and the time has finally come! A LOT has happened since mid-September when I last posted which is why I have had so little time to devote to posting. It has been a fun but rough past month and a half. We had Cultural Heritage week, the Tommy Phillip NYO meet, the school's Grand Opening weekend. In the middle of all of that happening the barge FINALLY made it in with all of the furniture for our new school which means pure chaos. Furniture has been moved in and out of rooms for a few weeks now. I haven't taken pictures of my classroom because I'm still adding finishing touches now that it's changed around again but they will be on the next blog... I hope. Needless to say, the staff here is pure exhausted by this point in time. We have been worked and worked and worked and it has paid off-- the place looks great and we really hosted some outstanding events in the past month. I took a few pictures at the Grand Opening but I only need to post one picture because I think it pretty much sums things up.

This is the picture that was taken at the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening. Now I know you Lower 48ers don't know the teaching staff here in Kong BUT let's just say, only two of these people are on the Kong staff. Plus, there are no Kong students in the picture. I don't know half of the people pictured here. I'm sure these people all worked hard to help us get a new school and I do appreciate that. I just think it would have been nice to have a photo of all students and staff taken in front of the new school. I'm sorry I don't have one to show you.
This is the picture that was taken at the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening. Now I know you Lower 48ers don't know the teaching staff here in Kong BUT let's just say, only two of these people are on the Kong staff. Plus, there are no Kong students in the picture. I don't know half of the people pictured here. I'm sure these people all worked hard to help us get a new school and I do appreciate that. I just think it would have been nice to have a photo of all students and staff taken in front of the new school. I'm sorry I don't have one to show you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment