Today is INSERVICE DAY!!! Since I am the only special ed. teacher- I got to sit alone in a room alllll day from 8:00-4:30 in front of a TV. We do VTC conferences/trainings- so basically people in the district office can give training or an inservice in front of a camera which goes out to all of the villages. It wasn't all that bad because I was given snacks throughout the day- so I am happy :)
I was NOT HAPPY however at lunch! I went to Rachel's and took Moose out for a potty break. Long story short- he has worms- and I cried- a little. Gagged too.
Now for better news- I had Rachel, Garnet, Margaret, and Jean (the 2 secretaries) over for dinner last night. We had SKYLINE CHILI 3 Ways & 4 Ways!!!! GO CINCINNATI!!!! They all liked it surprisingly- unless they just didn't want to make me feel bad.
We also went on a LLllooonnggg walk to the graveyard that I am always taking pictures of from a distance.

One of my students walked with us on the way back- he had fun with Moose.
I FORGOT to mention over the weekend that I ate Moose!!! (not my dog). When I was at the meet on Friday, the teachers were invited to someone's house who had hunted a Moose. Everyone shares here so they cut off a slab of Moose meat and brought it home. Sadly I wasn't there so I didn't get any- but on Saturday night Rachel donated the meat then Garnet & Megan cooked it :O) It was delicious- NO LIE! I would eat it again.
(Garnet cutting up the Moose)
I am attaching the link to Garnet's blog- thought you may be interested in reading her's... although she NEEDS to UPDATE IT! http://mayoadventures.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment