Saturday, September 26, 2009

Trip to the BIG City... BETHEL!

So we had an inservice in Bethel today... we were supposed to leave at 5:30 yesterday. Our plan didn't come until about 8:45!!!! I started waiting for the plane at 4:00 (me=dummy). But hey, at least we got to go. We arrived around 9:15, went to the store and then headed to district office where all 1st year teachers were sleeping for the night. It was really good to see everyone for a few hours at least! This morning we were up by 7 (on a weekend) and then had a speaker for the day. He brought up some interesting points. I am currently sitting at Grant Aviation with Garnet and Sheila waiting for our plane to arrive. It better not be 3 hours late again!!!!
As far as I know I won't be leaving the village again until Christmas.... CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment