Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Day 2
Day 2 down and I am completely exhausted.... already. I don't know if it is the stress I feel, the lack of sleep, or the 3-4 mile run I went on with my team. I really love coaching so far... granted today was our first run but we did it (they walked a lot but still... only one of the students has run cross country before). There were about 20 kids running- only 11 of which are currently on the team. Garnet ran with us too- thanks Garnet!!! We ran past our new school (which is about a 7 minutes run alone!... I can't imagine walking that in the winter!!!!) and out to a tower. Total run time for me was about 36 minutes. After the workout we even did core excercises... I don't think I ever did them all when I ran on my own but now I am suddenly motivated... strange. Anywho... I don't know much else- I am finishing up laundry in the school then heading home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What, Amanda, teaching is exhausting!? Or is it just the running? In either case, if it's something you really like then it will be worth all the stress that comes with it.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how those "snow-shoe runs" turn out ; )