Another school day- feeling better about things though finally... I think. Moose ran with the Cross Country team and I today-- he made it the whole way (we only did like a 15 minute run though). Since it is so flat out here I decided to have the kids do a stair workout. They ran up about 10 stairs (there aren't any more than that around here) and down a ramp then up the stairs then down the ramp repeatedly for about 5 minutes. Some kids chose to go longer- made me happy to see. We also did some core exercises and crunches (they didn't know what crunches were). I had 14 kids out again today-- a really good number for this school! No more boxes have arrived... hopefully soon!
O- did I mention that I suddenly became a coffee drinker?! Never thought I'd see the day but sure enough I drink it daily now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Note to self:
ReplyDeleteBuy a good flavorful green tea for Amanda, so she doesn't get addicted to coffee. She probably needs all those good anti-oxidents anyway. Peppermint herbal tea might do the job too, even if it's not so high on the anti-oxident list. So hard to stop drinking coffee, and tea is even easier to make!
End note.