WHEW Week 1 of teaching is down and I am so glad to see the weekend!
My mind if FULL TO THE MAX with new information and I am on overload. Kids have still be coming to my practices and running. I had a really big turn out today in the gym... they did tons of suicides, laps, lunges, and we played spud. I am pretty excited for our meets.
Yesterday the kids, Garnet, Moose and I ran to the graveyard (pictures will come soon) and the boardwalks were covered with mud and water. Moose held out for the 30 minutes run or so but was crying when we got back. He was also covered in mud! He got his first bath (in the Kitchen sink) last night.
Tomorrow a couple of girls said something about berry picking and fishing with Garnet and I. I hope it really happens but we will see! For now I am off to Rachel's where we are having stir fry and a movie night :)
O...and I can't believe I forgot to tell you but I did visit the Honey Bucket site on Sunday. Something I would be ok with if I NEVER had to do again. I mean seriously... you carry your 'honey bucket' through the middle of the village and take a boardwalk up to the 'dump'. Then, while gagging, you dump it over a fence into the lagoon where EVERYONE else dumps.... apparently it is pretty bad in the winter for many many reasons. Moose came with Megan, Garnet, Lacy (Megan's dog) and I. I know you are ALL jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment