Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hola Alaska!

A Glacier

I <3>

BEAUTIFUL!


I made it! My flight came in to Anchorage at about 7:00 yesterday. Megan (the Math teacher in Kong) came to pick me up with three of her friends. We went to Moose's Tooth for pizza and beer (yes, I actually drank Raspberry Beer) and headed to their condo. Today we went to a Wildlife Conservation center to see lots of animals and had a picnic lunch. It was BEAUTIFUL!
It is 11:15 now (3:15 AM in Indiana) and looks as though the sun is finally getting ready to set. Tomorrow I will get my new cell phone and head to Bethel! I will fill you in more later!


--I know some have been asking so here you go :) My address is:



DRKMS
c/o Amanda Frey
Box 5109
Kongiganak, AK 99545
--ONLY USPS(United States Post Office) delivers here

1 comment:

  1. The photos are sweet! Have a good time!

    --Alex

    ReplyDelete