Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Weekend in Kong!


--MMmmmMMMmm--

**HoneyBucket- be jealous*

HELLO AGAIN! I have been pretty busy doing a whole lot of nothing the past few days. I started working on my classroom but unfortunately everything I sent for my room has not arrived. Still only have food, clothes, toilet paper, and lights in my house. Luckily the secretary brought me a blanket so at least I'm not cold at night anymore :) Yesterday Garnet and I went outside attempting a walk to the post office and new school. We didn't make it far... it started with one little girl following us and ended with about 10 kids fighting for our attention... literally. They were really cute just didn't want to let us go. Garnet and I hid in school for a couple of hours and then went to my house to cook my fish! She has experience with fish (unlike me) so we buttered and put lemon pepper on my silver salmon and then baked it. DELICIOUS! We also made 2 loaves of cereal bread (I forgot I would need to bake bread out here if I wanted any). Tomorrow I head to Bethel again for more training!

No comments:

Post a Comment