skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Amanda's Alaskan Adventures
Friday, August 7, 2009
FLICKR Photos
I finally did it! All of my photos thus far can be seen with short descriptions on Flickr. If you look to your right you will see where is says flickr photos and gives a link. Go to that if you want to see more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All my photos on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41196114@N06/ **Click on sets once you get into Flickr to view pictures in an organized fashion :) **
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(21)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(25)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(40)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(15)
2 Weeks Down
What a dAy!
A day in the life...
TGIF
Day 3 (I promise I won't do this all year...)
Day 2
DAY 1
Moose made it to Kong!
I'm BBaaacccCCCKKK!
Fiddle Free Fiddle Dance
A Weekend in Kong!
FLICKR Photos
WELCOME TO KONGiganak
The CITY of Bethel
Hola Alaska!
►
July
(2)
About Me
Amanda
I recently graduated from Marian College and I am currently in Kongiganak, Alaska to teach special education!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment